Recruitment Coordinator FTC
AmazonEmployer of the Week
Listen up! There’s a revolution in audio entertainment, and it’s audible.
Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help bring our Talent Acquisition to the next level. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
You’re extremely organised. You colour code your inbox, you like to tick things off your to do list. You are great with people and enjoy interacting using all communication methods.
You’re customer focused, you’re a real team play and you get a great sense of pride from a job well done. You’re a problem solver. You identify issues and find solutions and you do this all with a smile on your face.
• Support the International Talent Acquisition Team in scheduling candidate’s interviews across the globe.
• Facilitate on-site interviews with the objective of enhancing candidate experience.
• Coordinate travel and lodging for applicants and manage candidate expense process.
• Communicate via email or phone with candidates for follow-up on interview confirmations and offer letters.
• Maintain expertise in recruiting systems, processes, and compliance.
• Ensure accurate record keeping of all recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
• Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally with our candidates.
• Maintain a strong understanding of the Company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure.
• Work within predefined recruitment processes while monitoring those processes to identify and recommend areas for improvement to ensure best practices at all times.
• Assist with compliance matters including accurate record keeping of applicant documents.
• Record and process invoices, employee and candidate expense reports, and any other financial information for the group.
• Experience of working in a human resource/recruiting coordinator role required
• Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Analytics and/or reporting experience is preferred
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Diversity Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org