Chief Customer Officer
NCFEEmployer of the Week
NRG is delighted to be working with NCFE in the appointment of this new role, Chief Customer Officer.
NCFE is a leading learning charity with a proud and rich history of over 170 years and an incredibly exciting future full of opportunity and potential.
The new role of Chief Customer Officer will join the Executive Leadership Team, helping to shape and direct all customer related strategies in line with core mission and values.
You will be central to achieving the vision and ambitions for the future, particularly focussing on furthering reach and impact on the lives of learners and beneficiaries.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally commercially minded and an experienced leader who has the vision, energy and determination to build a vibrant business that is fit for the future.
Skills and Experience Required
• Extensive commercial experience including in; market and business development and associated
• Experience in leading and facilitating transformation and growth.
• Expertise in Customer Experience (CX) strategies and approaches
• Extensive experience in strategy development and impact measurement
• Significant senior leadership experience
• Excellent influencing skills
• Skilled in critical thinking and analysis
• Experience in functional leadership/matrix management
• Strong financial acumen
Salary package: £90,000 - £120,000 + exceptional benefits
Location North East
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Diversity Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org