Finance Business Partner
iPSLEmployer of the Week
About the job:
We are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will be based in BPH, Northampton; however, there will be flexibility to work from home. The working hours will be 35 per week, working Monday to Friday.
The Finance Business Partner will actively contribute to and assist the Finance function with the analysis of iPSL’s financial performance. Specifically, by working closely with business areas to influence and guide them to a full understanding of finances within that area and the levers that effect the costs.
To produce regular financial reviews and analysis for monthly reports and presentations. Involved in the development of modelling and analysis tools in support of business reviews.
Some of your key activities will include:
• Support Head of FP&A
• Acting as a challenging and influential business partner to senior managers, who understands the requirements of the business area and balances this with iPSL’s financial horizon. They will support commercial and operational decision-making by providing technical guidance and advice to help the business area achieve their financial targets.
• Driving increased insight through the Finance numbers presented to enhance the commercial value of any management information produced to clients
• Responsible for preparing data which is used in the production of monthly board reports and management accounts
• Developing and implementing new financial systems and processes to create a robust internal control environment
• Providing financial support & guidance within the area contributing fully to the continuous improvement in business performance
• To enhance management understanding of financial information through provision of information and education, promoting a cost awareness culture. Provide support and influence to Heads of function to build financial ownership.
• Develop modelling and analysis tools to support monthly performance packs and historic forecast trends
• Provide assistance on the consolidation, analysis and presentation of longer term financial plans
• Act as a key link in the department developing reporting systems, tools and key performance indicators, challenging the business on financial aspect of spend and suggesting alternate approaches.
• Assist with external reports as required providing background and context information
• To contribute fully to the continuous improvement in business performance as a member of the Senior team.
• To work with the Head of FP&A to provide support and coaching to the rest of the Finance Business Partner team.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
• Ability to communicate/influence effectively and develop strong working relationships with people at all levels both internally and externally
• Experience in generating and analysing management information on a timely basis
• Supportive team member particularly in a multi-site context
• Highly numerate, analytical and mentally agile
• Excellent to advanced Excel skills and good Power Point/Word skills
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritise, plan and organise
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others
• Ability to liaise with and co-ordinate internal resources
• Part Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA. 3-5 year experience
Compensation & Benefits
If you have the knowledge and skills detailed above, then here are just some of the benefits available to you:
• Competitive salary, £42,000 to £60,000 p.a. (depending on experience)
• £5,100 p.a. Car Allowance
• Generous holiday allowance – 25 days per year, plus 8 Bank Holidays
• Private family healthcare
• Funded healthcare cash plan
• Matched company pension contribution up to 7% and many more benefits!
An organisation is only ever as good as its people. Here at iPSL, our people power our vision and we go to great efforts to ensure we engage and invest in our people at every opportunity. You can find out more about what’s on offer when you work at iPSL via our website.
How to Apply
Please apply via the link above and make sure you enter the vacancy reference 539557 in your application.
If you are successful, a member of our team will contact you to arrange an interview – this could be either via telephone, video conference or in person. You can find out more about our recruitment process on our website.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond directly. If you have not been contacted by 30th August we regret that you have not been successful in securing a position at the next stage of the process.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Diversity Jobsite requesting bank account details please email email@example.com