Senior Customer Operations Co-Worker
Triodos Bank UK
About the role
Senior Customer Operations Co-Worker
Our Senior Customer Operations Co-Workers are responsible for day-to-day processing of customer requests in accordance with the business and Customer Operations Team needs, whilst meeting the necessary service level agreements. They are required to support and deputise for the team leader, overseeing workflow management and distribution, project representation and acting as a main point of contact for complex matters from the rest of the team and or bank. In the absence of the Team Leader, they are required to occasionally perform the Team Leader duties and support the Customer Operations Manager.
Our Senior Co-Workers will adhere to the responsibilities of the Customer Operations Co-Workers, plus:
- Complete and maintain daily workflow tools and resolve workflow issues for the team
- Distribute work accordingly to ensure the daily and weekly goals are met, engaging people with the right work
- Have a daily and weekly focus on meeting service level agreements to provide excellent customer service.
- Be proactive in identifying continuous improvements in line with current process improvement methodology, to improve efficiency and increase capacity
- Facilitate your own and the teams process improvements actions and see through to implementation
- Represent the team and or department in TBUK projects
- Support team leader in organising and helping to deliver comprehensive and quality training, and motivating individuals
- Be a process expert and support the team by answering complex questions from other co-workers in the team and bank
- Be a complaints expert, process complaints in line with Triodos Bank and regulatory processes and help other team members do this. Support team leader with complaint checking
- Role model quality work and achieve a consistent RFT score above the minimum required level in all processes
- Support production of key management information
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour which delivers fair outcomes for TBUK customers
- Support team leader with regular review of processes, ensuring they are up to date and fit for purpose.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of ethical sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values. The successful candidate will operate with the highest integrity; demonstrate a deep understanding of the mission of Triodos Bank and willingness to take responsibility for safeguarding, representing, and contributing to the development of that mission.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking, financial and customer focused environment
- Ability to follow clear guidelines and processes, attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- An ability to deliver high quality work against deadlines and working to service level agreements
- An ability to deal with a range of different tasks with different timescales and requirements to ensure all SLAs and deadlines are met
- A focus on continuous improvement and change to help facilitate growth and create capacity in the team
- Experience in creating processes and producing the relevant supporting documentation
- Being pro-active and solution driven
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers at all levels through clear and accurate letter writing, emails, telephone calls and face to face contact where required
- Sound computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
What we offer
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary up to £23,500, depending on experience, plus a benefits package including:
Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
Private Medical Insurance
A Health Cash Plan
A wellbeing allowance - £100 a year to spend on a hobby, interest, pampering or something else to improve your wellbeing
Vitality Leave - After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
Voluntary benefits, including discounts and cycle to work scheme
Triodos embraces flexibility and diversity in the workplace and is proud to be a Living Wage Employer and a Disability Confident "Committed" employer. We depend on the unique approaches of our co-workers and are committed to increasing diversity across our business and ensuring that Triodos is an inclusive community where everyone from all backgrounds can make an impact. Therefore, we would welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented backgrounds.
Triodos Bank is proud to be using Rare's Contextual Recruitment System (CRS) which allows us to consider applicants' achievements in the context in which they were gained. We understand that not every candidate’s achievements look the same on paper – and we want to recruit the best people, from every background. Once you’ve submitted your application to us, please make sure to check your inbox, and or junk folder, for an email with a link to the CRS form.
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly recommend that you do not provide your bank account details when applying for a job. If you see a vacancy on Diversity Jobsite requesting bank account details please email firstname.lastname@example.org